Age exemption for Direct Entry and Temporary Residence Stream for Australia immigration
Thousands of people across the globe decide to migrate to Australia and settle in this nation. According to Australian immigration each day, hundreds of thousands of people apply for different types of Australian visa.
The visa applicant age should be less than 45 years if he/she are applying in the Direct Entry Stream or must be less than 50 years in age if he/she is applying by using the Temporary Residence Stream or they need not require to meet the age criteria for below scenarios. Here the applicants get age exemption even though age is one of the important criteria to be met.
- If an applicant is a Senior Academician in Australian University
- A Scientist/Researcher/Technical specialist belonging to a scientific agency of Australian government, it also includes scientific agencies of State/Territory government.
- The applicant should be a medical practitioner and he/she should belong to ANZSCO Minor grouping 253 and they must have been discharging their duties in an occupation which has been nominated, under subclass 457 visa, for 4 years before applying for this visa category.
- The job location should have a norm wherein it must be specified that the applicant should work in regional Australia for 2 years in total 4 years. Moreover, the nominated place should be in regional Australia.
- The applicant should have worked for a nominated employer under the subclass 457 visa during the past 4 years and he/she should apply under the TRS, and their salary should be equal to the Fair Work High Income Threshold for each year during the work period.
- Those applicants who belong to Direct Entry Stream that is he/she should be a citizen of New Zealand and a family member of the New Zealand citizen not belonging to that nation, who must hold subclass 444/461 visa and who is working for two out of the total three years prior to applying for the above visa.
If you are interested to know more about Australia immigration, do not hesitate to get in touch with Kansas Overseas Careers, our immigration experts would be glad to serve you.