British Columbia Skilled Immigration General Requirements
Canada has 10 provinces and British Columbia is one among them. Each province has its own immigration program and they are referred as Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP), which enables them to nominate individuals for Canada Permanent Residency.
British Columbia (BC) is a famous province in Canada and it is located on the west coast of the nation. If you are planning for British Columbia Immigration, it is good to know general requirements for immigration for varied categories for this province. Its capital is Victoria and the largest city in the above province is Vancouver.
The major reason as to why numerous immigrants prefer to immigrate to British Columbia is due to its contribution to the Canadian economy as well as its GDP. This region has an advanced infrastructure and there exists a cultural diversity.
General Requirement for British Columbia Skilled Immigration
- Applicants should have accepted an eligible full-time employment offer from the British Columbia Employer. If an individual is BC International Post Graduate applicant, then it is not essential they have to meet the above criteria.
- In British Columbia, the offered wage should be considered as competitive wage for that specific occupation.
- The applicants are required to meet the minimum qualification for their specific occupation.
- If the occupation is classified as NOC skill Level B, C or D, the prospective applicant should submit results of a valid language test demonstrating either English or French Language Proficiency of CLB level 4.
- The applicants should demonstrate that they would satisfy the minimum income requirement.
- While submitting BC PNP immigration application, a specific amount would be required to pay as processing fee.
- The applicant’s employment should not adversely impact any training or employment opportunities for permanent residents or Canadians Citizens or should have a negative effect on any labor dispute or the people involved in one.
- By offering the employment to the applicant the BC economy should benefit.
- If an applicant owns more than 10% ownership in the company, employment cannot be provided.
The above programs are designed specifically to attract immigrant who fit the needs of a specific province, hence they look for individuals who have the essential skill required to thrive in the local workforce and make long-lasting contributions to Maple leaf nation.
Are you interested to immigrate to Canada through varied programs, if yes ask our immigration agents as to whether you are eligible to any of Canada Immigration Visas.