Canada PR Benefits
Canada is known to be one of the most liberal, safe, prosperous and culturally rich countries in the world. It is a developed nation that allows easy entry and exit of non-residents for both employment and settlement purposes. Owing to this reason, many Indians are trying to obtain Canada Permanent Residency Visa and realize their dream of securing one of the best living standards for themselves and their families.
Immigrating to Canada
The Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada is granted for a period of five years. It is a family visa and provides several benefits. Since the introduction of ‘Express Entry Program’, Canada has opened its doors to wonderful opportunities for those who want to enjoy all that this beautiful country has to offer. With the right guidance and credentials, you can get Canada PR through this program in as little time as six months.
Every year more than 180,000 International students are hosted by Canada. So increasingly Canada is becoming the country of choice for students and skilled workers from all parts of the world. Though there are multiple reasons why one should migrate to Canada following are some of the primary reasons of immigrating to Canada.
- Quality Education – The Canadian Government spends more per capita on education system in comparison to any other country in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Moreover, a Degree/Diploma from a Canadian Institute is recognized worldwide.
- Inexpensive – In the past three years, Canada’s inflation rate has been one of the lowest in history which makes it one of the less – expensive countries in the world.
- Permanent Residency and Canadian Immigration – Every immigrant no matter where he belongs to will be eligible for permanent resident status after 5 years of stay in Canada.
- Ranked as the Number one Country- United Nations survey has found Canada to be the best place in the world to live for the past 9 consecutive year.
At Kansas Overseas Careers®, we help you realize your Canada immigration dreams. We pride ourselves as being one of the best immigration Consultants in Hyderabad. Since the very beginning, Kansas® has craved and delivered excellence in the field of immigration. Those who are looking for Canada immigration Consultants in India can trust Kansas® for getting their visa approved in a smooth and hassle-free way. We have knowledgeable professionals who will ensure a smooth and comfortable immigration process for you.
Our Canada immigration services include Temporary Visas, Study Visas, and Permanent Residency Visas. We are one of the best Canada immigration Consultants and we provide one-stop destination for our clients’ visa and immigration needs. Our services have won over many clients and have helped them successfully immigrate abroad.
Benefits of having Canada PR
There are many benefits of having permanent residence in Canada. Below we have listed some of the major benefits of having Canada PR
- A major benefit of immigrating to Canada is that it has an amazing and developed social help system. The Canada Government organizes various courses for those who have are either lost their jobs or are unemployed and want to start afresh with a new career option. This kind of help helps by the government helps the visa immigrants choose and gain a well-paying job quite quickly in Canada.
- Canada also offers excellent medical health care benefits to its citizens and permanent residents of Canada. Apart from this the PR residents in Canada are provided world-class free schooling and sponsored university education.
- If any Canadian Permanent Residents and Citizenship becomes unemployed in Canada, he will find adequate support with its strong social security benefit. Moreover, the government of Canada offers security to its senior citizen by offering retirement and pension benefits to its senior citizens.
- Canada is a multi-cultural migration friendly country but in spite of this fact peace and harmony exist in the country. Immigrants who want to launch a business or are in search of full-time employment are supported whole-heartedly in Canada.
- Canada is the 2nd largest country in the world with a huge wealth of natural resources. Every kind of industry like aerospace, IT, Tourism, real estate, hospitality, construction, and automobile manufacturing provide abundant scope of full-time work, investment opportunities and business prospects to immigrants and permanent residents.
- Immigrants under express entry class, skilled entry program and provincial nominee programs who have their skills registered under the national occupation list have lot of scope for full time programs.
- If a person has Canada PR Visa rights, the individual would be in a position to make Canada his or her settlement/ business base. While doing this the person will also be in a position to reap benefits of the NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement). With the help of this international trade policy a permanent resident can boost the business interests across entire North America. Such business benefits can only be possible because of a Canada Permanent Resident to Visa.
- The principal applicant of Canada PR Visa can apply on behalf of his spouse and kids up to 22 years of age as a part of his immigration application. However, as far as the parents, the primary applicant can sponsor parents for Canada permanent residence visa or Canada super-visa.
Additional Canada PR benefits
Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB)
If any family in Canada have children who are below 18 year of age and fall under low income group they are provided with monthly tax-free payments to help them cover their expenses by the government of Canada.
Efficient Monetary Support
The government of Canada provides old age security, guaranteed income supplement, and pension plan to all the people of Canada who have permanent resident status in Canada. All these three programs have been designed to provide financial support and mental peace to every worker with Canada Permanent residence after they reach retirement age which is currently consider 65 years in the country. However, in order to be eligible, a person will have to qualify certain specific residency requirements. Only those people will enjoy such benefits who have contributed to the system by paying all the required tax returns in Canada. However, almost all the permanent residents generally qualify because of at least partial payments of these programs.
Universal Free Healthcare
Almost every necessary healthcare expenses of the permanent residents of Canada are covered by the Canadian universal free health care program. The list of expenses covered by this program includes visits to the emergency room, immunizations, annual medical check-ups etc.
Free Education for Every Children
All children in Canada under the age of 18 years are entitled to enjoy a free education in any school registered under the Canadian public- school system. Canada also offers free education to the kids of all citizens and Permanent Residents up to graduation. This means that if you are migration to Canada, your kids will have a great future ahead by studying in one of best education system in the world. All the money that you would have to spend in providing your children quality education, can be saved and invested in property or as base capital in business. There are limitless options and exploring all these benefits will depends upon your immigration to Canada. It is truly said that a world of opportunities along with a high standard of living waits for you in Canada.
Benefits of Maternity and Parental Leave
In Canada, working parents who are permanent residents are abundant leaves when the give birth or adopt a new baby. Mothers are free to take up to 12 months of maternity leave and yet get 50 to 65% of their usual income. The country also provides partially paid parental leaves for up to 35 weeks to the permanent residents. Either of the parents can take either all the 35 weeks in one go or they can split the allotment of time in phases like one parent takes 20 weeks while the other one takes a 15 week leave. But in order to be eligible to avail a parental leave, one must have worked in Canada for at least 600 hours.
We have a hard-earned reputation, both nationally and internationally, for providing clients with smooth and practical immigration advice. At Kansas® we always believe that the very first step for a smooth immigration is an error free documentation and upright consultation. Hence, we maintain a highly professional team having top notch experience in dealing with the immigration. Before promising you a successful immigration we will always verify if you have all the requisites as mentioned by the Canadian Embassy for a successful immigration. Our visa experts will immediately asses your profile and let you know your chances of getting a visa approval.
Visa Assistance by Kansas®
Canada is an immigration friendly country which has lenient rules of the immigrants and refugees and had a comparative easier way of receiving permanent residents. Immigrants who have acquired permanent resident status in Canada have the same right similar to any natural citizen of the country. Moreover, it provides much better opportunity specially for the skilled workers. So, if you too are trying get an immigration to this country, a good Canada immigration consultant like us might be of great help.
We provide all the necessary assistance if you are willing to apply for any of the following type of visa
- highly skilled migrants
- sole representatives
- business persons
- innovators and investors
- working visitors
- family and dependants
We also help in preparation for visa application interviews and receiving permanent resident cards. We operate in the following manner to serve you in better way: –
- Evaluating the visas/immigration eligibility.
- Informing the client about the latest rules and regulations of the Canadian embassy.
- looking out for alternative visa options.
- Offering optional strategies if you have low visa approval chances.
- Assistance in collecting the necessary documents and filing them.
- Assistance in submitting the application in a proper channel to the issuing authorities.
Having worked on with a dozen of high-profile immigration cases, Kansas® is a reputed name as one of the best Canada immigration consultants. We are known for providing highly personal service, which works for both commercial and individual needs. We will assure you with advice and solutions that are practical, creative and cost-effective at the same time.