The 4 Easiest Way To Immigrate To Canada From India
Canada is known as an immigration friendly country, and the government of Canada offers many provisions for the comfort of the immigrants. Even few years back immigrate to Canada from India was quite a difficult task, but with the introduction of the new policies of the Express Entry Program in 2019 immigrating to Canada and hence after receiving a permanent residency has become quite easier and faster.
4 Easiest Pathways for Indians in 2019
The Canadian Government provides 60 diverse Canada Immigration Programs that ensure smooth and hassle-free immigration to Canada from India. But immigration programs Like Federal Skilled Worker Program, Provincial Nominee Program, and Family Sponsorship are the most common type of visa for immigrating to Canada
1) Federal Skilled Worker Program
Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) is the most popular and easiest under Canada’s Economic Class Program. According to this program, skilled candidates are selected on the basis of factors such as age, education, skills and work experience and language abilities. The skilled workers are welcomed in Canada so that they can meet the prevailing workforce shortage in the country. However, while applying under this category must keep in mind the professions that are listed under the National Occupations Classification (NOC) group, because it plays a major part in your total CRS score.
2)Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
An alternative process of applying for a PR status in Canada is through PNP (Provincial Nominee Program). PNP is the permanent resident status which is given for every specific province. But the eligibility criteria of every province are different from the other and hence every province has its own set of rules. It is advisable that after the PNP is attained the candidate has to stay in that province for at least a period of 2 years before he settles or moves to a new location.
Under PNP or Provincial Nominees program, the selection of applicants is based on their age, skill set, education, and language proficiency and the point preferences, however, is different for every province. Like in Ontario the embassy asks for a CRS point requirement of 400 from the candidates.
The program is designed for the skilled workers who plan to work and reside in the Quebec province. Quebec is the only province of Canada following a unique immigration system. In the year 2018, the immigration system of Quebec has changed to a new Expression of Interest System. If you plan to obtain the status of Canada PR through QSWP, then you need to go for a two-stage process.
Under this program, you will be evaluated on various selection factors such as age, education, area of training, work experience, validated employment offer, etc. You need to score a minimum of 50 points under the selection grid if you are moving as a single applicant. If your spouse accompanies you, you need to score at least 59 points.
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) is one of the biggest immigration program launched by the provinces of Atlanta. The main provinces participating in this AIPP are New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland and Labrador. The program focuses on inviting immigrants to the Atlantic Provinces. By opting to this program, you can easily obtain the PR status if you fail to receive an ITA through Express Entry.
- There is no need for you to prove a proficient level of language proficiency; you can apply even with CLB 4.
- You can apply for this program even with a skilled experience in NOC “C” occupation.
- There is no mandate for you to be highly-educated. You need to have a secondary education or occupation-specific training to fulfill the education criteria
Though the Canada Visa process is short, you will have to follow all the equirements of the process otherwise there are chances of your visa getting rejected. So if you are unsure about the process of the visa you can hire professionals like Kansas Immigration service who will assure you immigration to Canada in the shortest possible time.
However, there also other programs that may help you migrate in short processing time to Canada:
Canadian Experience Class
It is another popular immigration program which is listed under Canada Express Entry System. Similar to Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), here also skilled immigrants are shortlisted on the basis of factors such as age, education, and work experience and language abilities. However, the work experience considered here is only Canadian experience and that too for a period of 2 years minimum. Hence if you have worked in Canada before on a Work permit or any other temporary permit and now you want to immigrate and work permanently in Canada, then this category of PR visa will suit you the best.
Federal Skilled Trade Program
Express Entry’s Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP) is primarily for semi-skilled/unskilled workers who are willing to come and work in Canada. Canada offers this golden opportunity to unskilled workforces who are having appropriate skills and willingness to work, along with a valid Job offer letter from a Canadian employer.
Apart from the above-mentioned visa programs, the following two programs are also preferred by the Indians immigrating to Canada
Family Sponsorship Programs
Family Sponsorship is another easy way of immigrating to Canada possible and feasible especially for the family members. With a Family Visa Sponsorship Program, you can sponsor the following family members:
- Spouse (husband or wife)
- Same-sex spouse (husband or wife)
- Common-law partner
- Conjugal partner
- Dependent child
- Spouse’s or common-law partner’s dependent child
- A grandchild who is still a dependent
Every program for immigration to Canada comes with different criteria. It might be confusing to determine which option gives you the best chance to immigrate abroad. Choose Kansas Overseas Careers, one the best Canada immigration consultants in Hyderabad, who will help you, decide on the right program to migrate to Canada and will also assist you through the entire process. Our experienced staff will be with you at every step as you plan and proceed on your migration journey.
Of all the immigration process mentioned above, Express Entry Program is the most preferred and easiest way of immigrating to Canada.
How the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) works
Earlier the process of evaluating candidates manually used to take a very long time. Hence the process has now been digitized with a swift processing standard. Evaluation of a candidate under the Express Entry program is done on the basis of a point which is called the Comprehensive Ranking System. It provides points to profiles of immigration aspirants to Canada on the basis of the information which they have provided. The assessment is made on the basis of age, language ability, educational qualification, work experience, and adaptability. Below we have described how the system works
The following parameters are used for calculating these points:
- Age– If a candidate is between the age of 24 to 35 then he is eligible for maximum points.
- Language Proficiency– The language proficiency of the applying candidate is tested through examinations like IELTS and CLB. A high score in IELTS exam allots a candidate more points. If the minimum of 6 bands is maintained in each category of reading, speaking and writing it can be of great advantage for the candidate.
- Education– Higher education gives more points to the candidate. However, the degrees should have been awarded from recognized universities or educational institutions so that the education status of the candidate can be calculated at par with the Canadian examination board.
- Work Experience– Canada is always open for skilled candidates who have relevant work experience exclusively in a field of high demand in a particular province and can work positively in your advantage.
- Adaptability– If the candidate has any of his siblings or any of his relatives are staying in Canada then the candidate is also eligible for higher points.
After a period of every 15 days, the Express Entry Draws are announced by the IRCC, which decides the minimum point require making through the eligibility for ITA (Invitation to Apply).
Canada Immigration Eligibility
With so many programs available for migrating to Canada, there is a different criterion for every application. However, few things are common to all programs. Applications for Canada immigration are assessed on parameters such as:
- Educational qualifications
- Professional qualifications
- IELTS score
- French language skills if migrating to Quebec
- Other details as needed by the Canadian Immigration officials
- Qualifying for the maximum points under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
These are only some of the basic things that are needed for immigrating to Canada. Above we have discussed how to achieve the maximum points under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). At Kansas Overseas Careers, we help you realize your Canada immigration dreams. Since the very beginning in 2013, Kansas has craved and delivered excellence in the field of immigration. We offer you a free assessment of your profile so that you can realize that you can have an idea about your chances of visa approval.
The procedure of Migrating To Canada
Following are the steps for applying for a Canada PR.
- Qualify the required Language ability tests.
- Create a profile for Express Entry if you are applying through a Federal Express Entry System.
- Complete your Education Credentials assessment (ECA).
- Apply for Provincial Nomination if you are applying through PNPs
- Receive your Invitation to Apply (ITA).
- Conduct the necessary medical and criminal background checks.
- Receive your confirmation of PR status.
- Finally, apply for your PR card.
Cost of Canadian visa fees from India
Fee for the visa is a definite expenditure of immigrating to Canada which has to be paid to the government authorities of Canada. The fee to be paid for the Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP) category can be divided as follows:
- Visa Processing fee:
- Primary Applicant – CAN $550
- Secondary Candidate (Spouse / Common-law partner) = CAN $550
- Right of permanent residence fee:
- Primary Applicant – CAN $490
- Secondary Candidate (Spouse / Common-law partner) = CAN $ 490
- Children (Under 22 years of age) = CAN $150 each
- Fee for Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) is CAN $200
- IELTS test fee is 12,000 INR
- Permanent Residence fee also known as PR fee or RPRF
- Primary Applicant: CAN $490
- Secondary Applicant: CAN $490
- Child Applicant: CAN $150
- Medical Fee – 5000 to 9000 INR
How to speed up the immigration process?
Now as you gave a detailed idea of how the immigration process to Canada works you must have an idea of how to speed up the procedure. Follow the list below to maximize the speed of your immigration to Canada:
Finding a Job
Canadian employers want to hire immigrants as they find no suitable candidate within their country. So if you are the candidate meeting the required needs, you can be in favor to find a job in Canada. Your score can boost by obtaining a job from foreign employer. The employer will provide you with all necessary documents to bring you into the country. This will help to speed up your immigration process, as the IRCC will treat your application on a priority basis.
If your job is in demand
If you are skilled in a profession that is listed under National Occupations Classification (NOC) which is a government issued list of jobs that are in high demand your chances of visa approval can fairly fasten up.
Immigration services by Kansas
We also help in preparation for visa application interviews and receiving permanent resident cards. We operate in the following manner to serve you in better way: –
- Evaluating the visas/immigration eligibility
- Informing the client about the latest rules and regulations of the Canadian embassy
- Looking out for alternative visa options
- Offering optional strategies if you have low visa approval chances
- Assistance in collecting the necessary documents and filing them
- Assistance in submitting the application in a proper channel to the issuing authorities.
We aim to make our services to become user-friendly so that we can provide immigration solution to everyone who is looking to migrate to Canada. We strive to provide effective and timely assistance to our client who makes us proud.
If you are looking to immigrate to Canada, get in touch with us at Kansas at the earliest.
To Apply for Canada Visa assistance service you can call 1800-102-0109, our offices in Hyderabad or mail us: email@example.com