Why Is The CRS Score A Decision Making Factor For Any Profile?
Did you know? Canadian Permanent residency can be easily obtained if you have essential factors to boost Comprehensive Ranking System score. Surprised by its association? Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score has a significant role in the process of Canada immigration. It helps the Canadian immigration government in tracing out the eligible candidates for Canada Permanent Resident Status/Card, and also it helps the applicants to choose the best program for their profile based on their received score.
But what is actually the aiming Canada Comprehensive Ranking Score? The Express Entry system is the immigration pathway for candidates aiming for Canadian Permanent Residency.
This is an electronic platform that operates on a points-based system. These points are commonly known as the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
The CRS scores are tallied based on the candidate’s core human capital factors. Then, the candidates are placed into the Canada Express Entry Pool. Candidates are considered eligible to enter the pool based on their eligible factors and CRS score (not system). It should be noted that, the higher the CRS score, the higher the chances for an applicant to receive an invitation.
What are the Core Human Capital Factors of Express Entry?
These are important aspects of a candidate’s eligibility for being a Canadian Permanent Resident.
- Age: Candidates between the age 18-47 can apply for Canada PR. But, the lower the age, the higher the points to earn
- Educational Qualifications: Candidate needs to complete at least a Bachelor Degree to qualify. The higher the education, the more chances to gain maximum points;
- Work Experience: Points are increased with the increase of total work experience.
- Language Proficiency: Need to score minimum CLB 7 Level for English or minimum NCLC 7 Level for French
- Adaptability: Additional points can be gained, if the candidate has previous work/study experience in Canada or an arranged employment in Canada or relatives in Canada, etc.
What are the Programs offered for candidates qualifying Eligibility?
The Express Entry System has four economic programs, namely:
Federal Skilled Worker Class: The eligible candidates who have met the minimum of 67 points need to prove good language proficiency with CLB 7. Also, have at least one-year work experience for an occupation listed in the National Occupation Classification (NOC).
Federal Skilled Trade Class: The qualified trades-persons have to score minimum CLB 5. Should be able to prove 2 or more years of work experience in the skilled trade over the last 5 years period.
Canadian Experience Class: Candidates having minimum one year of work experience in Canada with a work permit can choose the program. Should be in a plan to live outside of Quebec. Also, they need to have their occupation listed on the NOC.
Provincial Nominee Program: Provinces of Canada participate within the program to select the skilled candidates based on their requirement and need of their labor market.
Ways to Improve Your Comprehensive Ranking System Score:
- Increase your IELTS score by re-writing the exam. Also, the applicants can prove their French proficiency for increasing points.
- Applicants can apply for a Provincial Nomination Program, as a nomination provides additional 600 CRS points for a profile.
- Job employment from a Canadian employer can help in increasing points.
- The applicant can make their spouse as the primary applicant to improve their score (in case the spouse has chances of higher score).
- Increase in education or work experience helps the applicant in increasing points
If you are still confused with the CRS Score structure and its importance during the Canada PR process, consulting an immigration consultant will help you gather detailed information & experience a hassle-free immigration process.
Speak to the expert immigration consultants of Kansas Overseas Careers known for their excellent service in providing a range of immigration services for Canada Call @ 040-40307077 or send a quick message email@example.com