Eligibility and Selection Criteria for SINP’s Express Entry Sub-Category
The province of Saskatchewan is a popular destination for migrants to settle. One of the easiest path to immigrate to Saskatchewan is with a provincial nomination under Express Entry Canada immigration system.
Saskatchewan Express Entry
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) enables the province to nominate candidates to be admitted to Canada by the Federal Government, these candidates, have both skills and experience most desired in the local economy. That’s not all, it not only helps people who have the precise skills that are in high demand locally, the Saskatchewan PNP also helps applicants who presently live as well as work in Saskatchewan province or who are willing to invest in or begin a business in the above province.
SINP’s Express Entry Sub-category Eligibility Criteria
- On the SINP’s Points assessment grid, the applicants must attain a minimum score of 60 points out of 100.
- Post-education, training or apprenticeship of minimum one year duration resulting in diploma, degree or certificate
- Diplomas and Degrees obtained outside Canada should be accompanied by Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from a designated organization.
- Should have work experience in a high skilled occupation in the NOC (National Occupational Classification) that is designated Skill Type 0, Level A or Level B and is found on Saskatchewan’s in-Demand occupation list
- The applicants should showcase proof of their licensure for regulated occupations or professional status or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan if essential by their occupation.
Advantages SINP Offers
Under SINP, both qualified individuals as well as families can bypass the difficult and complicated process of immigration by directly applying to the government of Canada. Through SINP, foreign nations can immigrate to Canada under two different paths.
- The first one is, the candidates must directly apply to SINP by sending the program an EOI (Expression of Interest). If the candidate’s application gets nominated, the potential immigrant can create a new Express Entry (EE) profile and their credential can be imported into their system.
- The second option is, to start the Saskatchewan immigration process by creating a new EE profile and then formally indicating an interest in the province. Saskatchewan immigration can select interested individuals and send an invitation to apply for SINP.
What happens when you get nominated?
Once you get nominated, your EE profile will be immediately credited with additional 600 points under the Comprehensive Ranking System. During the next EE draw, you can then receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada Permanent Residency.
Our immigration consultants are well experienced and they will be able to optimize your EE profile for the above province through SINP 2018. Most of the Applications for Canada PR, Submitted under EE are processed much faster. Interested to immigrate to Canada on a permanent basis, reach us by filling our enquiry form.