Quick Enquiry
Quick Enquiry Form
Yes, I would like to opt-in for Immigration Updates
Kansas Overseas is an immigration consultant and doesn't deal with work permits or direct jobs.
Mailat Kansas Overseas Careers


Can 190 visa change state?

Posted On: 27-Jun-2019
Like this post? Spread the word

Yes, you can change state under the subclass 190 visa. The subclass 190 is a permanent resident visa, and if you change your state, there will be no effect to your status.

Best Immigration Destinations of the Year

Subscribe to Our Newsletter:

Sign up with your email address to receive latest news, visa updates and special offers.