Quick Enquiry
Quick Enquiry Form
Yes, I would like to opt-in for Immigration Updates
Kansas Overseas is an immigration consultant and doesn't deal with work permits or direct jobs.
Mailat Kansas Overseas Careers


Can I extend my stay on a Hong Kong visa?

Posted On: 04-Sep-2018
Like this post? Spread the word

You may be allowed to extend your stay in Hong Kong on a visit visa, until and unless this extension is not being used for work purpose. You are not allowed to work in HK on a visit visa. If you need to work, you may have to apply for a separate work visa.

Best Immigration Destinations of the Year

Subscribe to Our Newsletter:

Sign up with your email address to receive latest news, visa updates and special offers.