Quick Enquiry
Quick Enquiry Form
Yes, I would like to opt-in for Immigration Updates
Mailat Kansas Overseas Careers


Can I migrate to Canada under CEC with a graduation and part-time work experience in Canada?

Posted On: 26-Jun-2019
Like this post? Spread the word

No, the candidates have to first complete their graduation and then gain a valid full-time work experience in order to be eligible for Canadian Experience Class.

Note: We are a visa service provider & not any placement agency. We do not deal in any kind of direct placements/jobs but assistance only.

Best Immigration Destinations of the Year

Subscribe to Our Newsletter:

Sign up with your email address to receive latest news, visa updates and special offers.