Quick Enquiry
Quick Enquiry Form
Yes, I would like to opt-in for Immigration Updates
Kansas Overseas is an immigration consultant and doesn't deal with work permits or direct jobs.
Mailat Kansas Overseas Careers


How do I know if I am eligible to apply for a PR visa?

Posted On: 10-Jun-2019
Like this post? Spread the word

Eligibility requires that you have at least twelve months of full-time work experience in Canada in the three years leading up to the date you apply. The work experience must be skilled. If you only have part-time work, then the hours worked must be equivalent to the twelve months of full-time work.

Best Immigration Destinations of the Year

Subscribe to Our Newsletter:

Sign up with your email address to receive latest news, visa updates and special offers.