Quick Enquiry Form
- What are the rules followed for Australia Immigration 2019?
What are the rules followed for Australia Immigration 2019?
- To qualify for Australia PR process, it is mandatory for you to follow the Australian Immigration Rules.
- The age is an important factor and you have to below the age of 45 years while applying.
- It is mandatory for you to have your occupation listed under any of the Skilled Occupation List.
- You must score minimum points of 65 under Australia’s Points System.
- It is important for you to prove a sufficient level of language proficiency.
- Need to provide the required funds to support your immigration process.
- Must provide certificates indicating your good health and character.
Note: We are a visa service provider & not any placement agency. We do not deal in any kind of direct placements/jobs but assistance only.
Best Immigration Destinations of the Year
Subscribe to Our Newsletter:
Sign up with your email address to receive latest news, visa updates and special offers.