Quick Enquiry
Quick Enquiry Form
Yes, I would like to opt-in for Immigration Updates
Kansas Overseas is an immigration consultant and doesn't deal with work permits or direct jobs.
Mailat Kansas Overseas Careers


What happens if I don’t get a job in 12 months?

Posted On: 31-Dec-2018
Like this post? Spread the word

In case during the 12 months of stay, you are unable to find a job for yourself, you need to return to your home country before the expiry of your visa grant.

Best Immigration Destinations of the Year

Subscribe to Our Newsletter:

Sign up with your email address to receive latest news, visa updates and special offers.