How can I get the Australia Permanent Resident Visa Fast and Easy?
Australia is one of the most preferred immigration destinations for the global population. People migrate to Australia mostly with the intention of getting an Australia Permanent Resident visa. This is primarily due to the ocean of opportunities that the land of kangaroos promises to the migrants. If you too are aspiring for Australia immigration, here are few tips to make your dreams come true, real fast and easy.
Migrate as a skilled worker
Australia has a stunted population growth; hence it always faces a crisis in the skilled labor market. The government has to invite a considerable lot of overseas workforce to fill the gap in the labor market, especially in the IT, Engineering, Healthcare, Hospitality, Education, Construction and Mining sectors. So, if you are aspiring for Australia Permanent Resident visa, you can migrate as the Skilled Permanent Visa.
Click here to know about different pathways –Immigration to Australia from India – What Are the Different Pathways?
Easy way to get Australia Permanent Resident visa
Another easy way to the Australian Permanent Resident visa is to apply for the point-based visa or the Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189). This is the point-tested visa under the General Skilled Migration that allows you to sponsor your eligible kin to Australia. This is the most popular visa that most foreign skilled working class target as the first step to get the PR.
Here are the steps to apply for the Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Choose an occupation from the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
- Arrange for the IELTS results and skill assessment report. Ensure you score high
- Submit your Express of Interest through the online Skill select portal. You should have a minimum score of at least 65 based on your profile
- If you are eligible, you shall receive the ITA (Invitation to Apply) from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- You must apply within 60 days of receiving the application
- Apply along with all the required documents and the police verification certificate and medical certificate.
To get assistance and support for your Australia PR process, you can get registered to the free visa assessment and the expert Australia immigration consultants will be soon in touch for further assistance.