Australia immigration changes- effective from July 1, 2017Posted on May 26, 2017
Australia immigration is soon going to experience a few changes to its immigration system. While you could read here the detailed information on what’s going to change in Australia immigration this July, have a look at the key highlights:
- Maximum age for Skilled Independent Subclass 189 to be reduced from 49 to 44
- Easy pathway for NZ permanent residency to be introduced
- Skilled Occupations List shall be revised
- Occupation ceilings will be released
- State Migration Plans to be introduced
Experts believe that these changes may affect eligibility of professionals who are currently interested and eligible for Australia immigration. Hence, it is advised that for a smooth and successful application, interested professionals commence their immigration process without much delay. Speak to our Australia immigration consultant and get complete information about the process, time frame and expenses involved.