The Canada’s Manitoba PNP holds Skilled Workers draw within Six daysPosted on February 23, 2019
Manitoba held their second draw through the popular stream of skilled workers overseas on 21st February 2019 and issued 338 invitations to apply (ITA). A certain number of Express Entry candidates were also present among the skilled workers’ overseas candidates. The total number of invitations issued for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is so far 1,864.
The Express Entry System takes care of the three essential streams- The Federal Skilled Worker Class, The Federal Skilled Traders Class, and Canadian Express Class. The candidates receiving the provincial nomination under the Express Entry system gets an addition 600 points to enhance their CRS ranking.
For the Manitoba Provincial Nominee program, the candidates under the Express Entry program has to lodge a separate Express of Interest (EOI). Their profile is then scored according to the unique point’s grid of Manitoba. The Express Entry candidates had cut-off marks of 566 in the draw conducted on the February 21st, says the MPNP spokesperson.
The candidates you qualified in the draw of 21st February for the Manitoba Provincial Nomination via Express Entry by obtaining 566 points, had the following requirements
- A job-seeker validation code and an Express Entry ID
- Minimum of six months of hands-on experience in an occupation mentioned in Manitoba’s In-demand Occupation list.
For the skilled worker overseas candidates, the requirements were
- Past education or work experience in Manitoba
- A sibling/family member residing in Manitoba
- A minimum proficiency in English or French with CLB/NCLC-5
- Minimum 6 months of work experience in an occupation featured in the in-demand occupation list.
For more information on Canada Provincial Nominee, Manitoba Provincial Nominee, Canada Express Entry Program, contact the Kansas Canada immigration Consultants today.