Final Draw of SINP Entrepreneur Stream to be conducted on 21st November 2018Posted on November 19, 2018
According to the sources, the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) declares its last round of the Entrepreneur Stream draw for 2018 on 21st November 2018. Hence, it insists the interested applicants to provide their Expression of Interest as early as possible.
However, candidates who are in plan to institute their own business under the Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Stream should be on a temporary work permit. Also, applicants who successfully get their business set up will receive a nomination for Canada PR with regards to the agreements.
Before, the province’s draws were conducted with an interval of three months, but now they are taking place with an interval of two months. Also, there is an increase in the ITA frequency of the stream, i.e. nearly 669 Invitations to apply were issued for the year 2018, till now.
Process for the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) Stream:
The Saskatchewan Immigration Entrepreneur Stream consists three-step process:
- Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Invitation to Submit Application
Conditions for Express Entry:
- Need to have net worth value of minimum $500,000 with legal documents
- Entrepreneurial or Significant management experience for minimum 3 years
- Minimum $300,000 invest for Saskatoon or Regina, minimum $200,000 for any Saskatchewan areas
Hence, the candidate enters into the Express Entry pool & here, the highest scoring candidate in the Entry Pool will be fortunate to receive an ITA.
The further requirements for the applicant to avail an ITA are:
- The candidates need to have their regular commitments in active by managing their business.
- The candidates need to create 2 or more employments for the Canadian Permanent Residents and Canadian Citizens if their business is set up in Saskatoon or Regina
- The Business Establishment plan confirms EOI, if one-third of ownership is included in Saskatchewan with investment higher than $1 million.
Hence, the website of SINP subjects, “Please note that the SINP reserves the right to have Business Establishment Plans assessed by professional third parties identified by the government of Saskatchewan.”
“The assessment conducted by third parties will focus on the preparation and due diligence conducted by the applicant in preparing their proposed business plan.”
To know more about Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs, call @ 040-40307077 and our Expert Canada Visa Agents will be soon in touch.