Manitoba PNP issues 492 LAAs to Express Entry and Skilled Worker CategoryPosted on December 22, 2018
Manitoba issued 492 invitations to candidates belonging to the Manitoba PNP streams through the second Expression of Interest draw.
- A total of 351 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) were issued to Skilled Overseas Stream candidates who received a nomination. Also, the draw had 576 as its lowest score.
- Similarly, 106 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) were issued to the nominated candidates of Skilled Workers in Manitoba. The draw has its score as 502.
- Another 35 LAAs were provided to candidates who have got registered through the new International Education Stream.
According to the 20th December draw; the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program has successfully issued 1,022 invitations in the month.
Who are the most to get invited?
The number of invitations issued to the Canada Express Entry candidates was not clearly provided during the second Skilled Workers Overseas invitation round. In order to be eligible for the Manitoba PNP, the Express Entry candidate should have their work experience in any of the province’s in-demand occupation and job seeker validation code for at least six months.
However, an Expression of Interest (EOI) through Canada Express Entry is a must requirement for receiving a nomination. The profiles are ranked according to the core human factors and placed in the Express Entry Pool according to the rank. The highest ranked profiles have the most chances to avail provincial nomination through the draws.
The candidates receiving a nomination through a province are benefitted with an additional 600 points. This score helps the candidate in increasing their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
However, on 20th December the Manitoba PNP has even provided its invitations to candidates belonging to the Skilled Workers Overseas outside the Express Entry.
The draw followed a set of requirements for receiving an LAA:
- Need of having a close relative or work experience or past education in Manitoba.
- Should have at least six months of work experience in any of the occupation listed in the Manitoba Occupation List.
- Need of having minimum language proficiency with CLB/NCLC 5.
Additionally, 44 LAAs were provided to Skilled Workers Overseas candidates. The least score of candidates under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative was 718.