The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program has issued 626 invitations to apply for a provincial nomination to candidates belonging to the three Manitoba PNP immigration streams on 17th January. This is the first draw of Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program in this New Year with invitations to Canada Permanent Residency.
Among the total number of applications, 394 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) were provided to Skilled Workers Overseas Stream candidates; 200 LAAs were issued to Skilled Workers in Manitoba with scores as low as 650, and another 32 Invitations were issued to candidates belonging to the Education Stream candidates.
Skilled Workers Overseas Stream
- The candidates who received the LAAs in Skilled Workers Overseas Stream also had an undefined number of Express Entry candidates who got registered their Expression of Interest with Manitoba PNP.
- The score of the lowest ranking candidate selected under the two groups of Skilled Workers Overseas was 575.
- The Express Entry candidates receiving a provincial nomination receive additional 600 points towards their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score.
- The Express Entry profiles which have obtained an LAA are required to have a valid Express Entry ID, job seeker validation code and have at least six months of recent experience in the Manitoba in-demand occupation list.
- The Manitoba PNP has also issued LAAs to candidates belonging to the Skilled Workers Overseas who are having a close relative or work experience in Manitoba.
- Another 27 candidates who have got invited through the Strategic Recruitment Initiative had their minimum score as 729.
Skilled Workers in Manitoba
- The Manitoba PNP invited 200 candidates through the Skilled Workers in Manitoba.
- The 200 LAAs issued to the Skilled Workers in Manitoba had their minimum scores as low as 650.
- This stream is eligible to temporary foreign workers who have current work location in Manitoba.
International Education Stream
- The Manitoba PNP has invited 32 candidates through the International Education Stream.
- This latest stream issues fastest pathway for permanent residence for international graduates in Manitoba. Also, these are issued to candidates having their skills as required by the employers in the province.
- To be eligible under this stream, the international student graduates should have a job offered by the Manitoba employer on a permanent basis.
- The stream has three pathways: Career Employment Pathway, Graduate Internship Pathway and the Student Entrepreneur Pathway.
How to get started for Manitoba PNP?
If you would like to move Canada with a destination to Manitoba, then you can speak to our expert visa agents, and they will be providing you with the best assistance regarding any Manitoba immigration news and related changes. For an immediate questionnaire, call @ 040-40307077.