Reopen of New Brunswick PNP Linked Express Entry Labour Market StreamPosted on November 29, 2018
On 28th November 2018, the New Brunswick PNP reopened its linked Express Entry Labour Market Stream for welcoming New Expression of Interests (EOI). Though, the linked stream was temporarily closed in the month of September, it is now opened for accepting the EOI’s. The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) has framed five criteria.
The interested candidates have to fulfill the mentioned five criterion for launching an EOI :
- Need of having an Express Entry Profile with an Express Entry Profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code.
- If applicant living and working in New Brunswick, it is important for submitting an employment letter from the employer along with the EOI.
- The occupation of the interested candidate has to be rated in the National Occupational Classification Level 0, A, or B. Also, this NOC Code has to be entered in the EOI.
- Need to score CLB 7 in all Language modules and this has to presented in a pdf with the EOI.
- Education of the applicant has to meet the Canadian Standards. The Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) has to be submitted with the EOI in a pdf copy.
Candidates who qualify all the mentioned criteria are eligible for launching an EOI. Also, it has to be considered that, though the work experience was a priority in the last draw, there isn’t any requirement mentioned within the present criteria.
An Expression of Interest is a declaration stating the eligibility and interest to get considered for a provincial nomination through the New Brunswick PNP. Since, the Labour Market stream grants the New Brunswick to nominate eligible candidates in the Canada Express Entry System for Canada PR, candidates have to prove their eligibility by scoring minimum 67 points.
While creating the profile, candidates have to provide the required information on age, education, work experience, language proficiency, etc. for receiving a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. Finally, after receiving a score against their profile, candidates are placed in the Express Entry Pool.
The New Brunswick PNP suggests that, the candidates with highest score; good evidence of training; ability to demonstrate good economic status in the province; and candidates contributing the best to labour market with positive attitude have the more chances to screen a Nomination.
The nominated candidates are then boosted with a nomination certificate and additional 600 points. These points assure the candidate in receiving an Invitation to Apply for Canada immigration.
Dreaming to get settled in Canada as Permanent Resident? Contact our Canada Immigration Consultants for free eligibility check.