New French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream Draw issues 32 NOIs for Ontario ImmigrationPosted on December 4, 2018
The Ontario province issued 32 Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates belonging to the Express Entry Skilled Worker Stream. These selected profiles have launched their Express Entry profiles between 1st January 2018 and 29th November 2018. With this 42nd draw of 2018, the French Speaking Skilled Worker (FSSW) Stream issued a total of 1,551 Notifications of Interest for Ontario Immigration.
Since, the Ontario PNP nomination allocation reached 6,600 candidates for the year 2018, the candidates receiving the Notifications of Interest can get their nominations after their successful application launch.
Though, there is no target for the points requirements, the interested candidates have to meet the below requirements:
- Need to have their Express Entry System application with the pending status
- Occupation should be available in the NOC occupation level 0, A or B
- Need to have minimum one-year full time or full-time equivalent work experience
- Candidate should have their Bachelors or Masters or Ph.D. equivalent to Canadian education
- Must be interested to re-locate Ontario
- Should have minimum CLB Level 7 in Test for Evaluating French (TEF) and minimum CLB 6 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Hence, the interested candidates in a plan to avail a Notification interest through the Express Entry System should possess the above-mentioned qualifications.
Ontario PNP has even conducted many draws for Skilled Trades, Entrepreneur and Human Capital Priorities for this year. Find the below table representing the issued NOIs for the year 2018:
No. of NOIs Issued
|Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP)|
French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW)
|Skilled Trades Stream (ST)|
Planning to move Canada through Provincial Nominee Programs, contact our Canada Immigration Consultants to know more about the program details. Call @ 040-40307077