New Zealand to accept 300 new applicants through New Zealand Silver Fern VisaPosted on December 6, 2017
300 fresh applications are open for the New Zealand Silver Fern Visa on 30 November 2017. Candidates qualified for this type of visa are requested to submit their application as early as possible since the visa has huge demand and has a limited cap of acceptance.
New Zealand government has particularly introduced the New Zealand Silver Fern Visa for young and experienced professionals. This visa has validity up to 9 months and has been designed for the foreign professionals interested to live and work in New Zealand on a long term.
Candidates holding the New Zealand Silver Fern can apply for the New Zealand Permanent Residence Visa through the Skilled Migrant Category in future, provided that they find a long-term job in the country which is related to their skills and experience.
Several benefits offered by the New Zealand Fern Visa are listed as below:
- Candidates can visit New Zealand for their skill related job search.
- Candidates are allowed to work in any profession with the employer.
- Candidates are eligible for applying for a Permanent Residence after earning a long-term skilled job.
Necessary requirements for New Zealand Silver Fern Visa:
- Age of applicant must be between 20-35 years.
- Candidates should agree for finding a long-term job inside New Zealand.
- Applicants should carry sufficient expenses to afford their cost of living in New Zealand.
- The educational qualification of the candidate should be equivalent to New Zealand trade certificate or bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate must pass through IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5.
- Applicants should not be in New Zealand during the time of applying for this visa.
- Candidate must have a good conduct and be medically fit while applying.
- Applicants who have received approval for this visa earlier are not eligible.
Likewise, Canada and Australia are also improving scope for candidates by introducing various visa programs. Ask one of our PR visa expert for more details on this. Call us on 1800-102- 0109 (toll-free).