Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program opens next week- 250 applications will be acceptedPosted on May 4, 2017
One of the most preferred Provincial Nominee Program of Canada, Nova Scotia has announced its opening for fresh applications. In the next week, the program will open and approx. 250 applications will be invited to the province during this opening. This means that there is a chance that the program may close immediately after opening. Experts advise that all applicants who want to apply for a Canada PR through the Nova Scotia PNP must keep their applications ready before the program opens, for an instant selection.
Who is eligible to apply for Nova Scotia PNP?
In the current opening period, applications of the Category B will be accepted. For this, skilled workers must have skills and work experience without the need of any job offer. However, the following conditions are also applicable to qualify for this opening:
- Candidates must have a profile in the Express Entry System of Canada
- At least 1 yr of skilled work experience (in the target occupations of Nova Scotia)
- Educational Credentials equivalent to Canadian study (assessed by relevant assessing authority)
- Proficient English language skills (proven by IELTS CLB 7 or more)
- Overall 67 points under Canada’s points based immigration selection system
- Demonstrate enough financial sources to manage stay post migration
Nova Scotia was last opened in 2015. With this year’s opening, Nova Scotia has also revised its target occupation list for this year. Candidates must have a skilled experience of at least one year (in the past 10 yrs) in any of the 16 below occupations of the target occupation list:
|Financial Auditors and Accountants||Professional occupations in advertising||Marketing and public relations||Administrative assistants|
|Accounting and related clerks||Civil engineers||Information systems analysts and consultants||Computer programmers and interactive media development|
|Computer network technicians||User support technicians||Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses||Licensed practical nurses|
|College and other vocational instructors||Paralegal and related occupations||Social and community service workers||Financial sales representatives|