The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has overcome with changes in its program. These changes help the interested candidates to be better placed in the OINP process.
The changes for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program include:
- Introduction of the New Designated French Language Testing Organization & Test: The Test de connaissance du français pour le Canada (TCF Canada), which is managed by the Centre international d’études pédagogiques (CIEP) is now allowed for the Ontario PNP. This was a change observed on 10th December, 2018. Also, the results of the de compétence Linguistique Canadiens (for French language testing) & the TCF Canada have been set for a position and included on the website of IRCC’s language test equivalency charts.
- Update of the Employer’s Form: The form is updated with new instructions and hints to guide the candidate in form filling. Also, they are now benefitted in appointing an authorized representative for conducting a business under the OINP’s Section A of the Employer form.
- Variations in Employer Job Offer, i.e. In-Demand Skills Streams: There is no need for the candidate to provide more documents to justify their eligibility for the In-Demand Skills Stream. However, the following documents are needed for the job opportunities belonging to the foreign worker, international student, In-demand skills stream:
- Employer Form
- Original dated and signed employment offer
- Collective Agreement
- Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Clarification related to Authorized Representatives: The term related to the authorized representative has been modified for the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015 (OIA), i.e. only representative with the OIA authorization are appointed as an employer or an applicant.
- The Modified Application Guidelines in Ontario PNP: The programs associated with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program are modified and updated with new guidelines.
Planning to migrate for Canada through PNP Programs? Choose the new updated Ontario PNP for your hassle-free Canada immigration. For an immediate assistance, feel free to call our Ontario Immigration Consultant @ 040-40307077.