Saskatchewan PNP conducts the First Entrepreneur Draw of 2019Posted on January 4, 2019
The Saskatchewan PNP has made its first Entrepreneur Draw of 2019 on 3rd January. The invited candidates have to set their business in the province through a temporary work permit.
The Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program nominates the candidates who have already set their business and have reached the agreement for Canadian Permanent Residency.
In 2018, the SINP successfully issued 824 invitations by increasing the frequency of the stream, i.e., the draws decreased their tenure from every three months to every two months.
Candidates who wish to migrate to Canada through the Saskatchewan PNP’s Immigration Entrepreneur Stream have to follow a three-stage process.
- The launch of an Expression of Interest
- Invitation to submit the application
- Need for receiving a Nomination.
However, to get enrolled for the Saskatchewan PNP’s Entrepreneur program, candidates have to follow the below requirements:
- Need of having a minimum net worth of $500,000 as their assets.
- Should have at least three years of relevant management work experience.
- Should be capable of showing investments of at least $300,000 in Saskatoon or Regina, or need to show at least $200,000 in any other Saskatchewan area.
After being enrolled, the candidates are then placed in the Express Entry Pool. Here, the candidates with the highest score have the most chances to get an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
Anyhow, there are even a few needs which have to be included during the applicant’s application launch:
- Need of confirming the figures of the Business Establishment Plan during Expression of Interest.
- Need of adding partial ownership of the company in Saskatchewan.
- Should be able to provide a commitment to be active in regular management of the business.
- Must be able to provide at least two employment opportunities for the Canadian citizens or permanent residents if the business is established in Saskatoon or Regina.
“The assessment conducted by third parties will focus on the preparation and due diligence conducted by the applicant in preparing their proposed business plan.”
To stay updated with the latest express entry draws of 2019, get subscribed to our Newsfeed below. Or to get assisted from our expert consultants, call @ 040-40307077.