Everything You Need To Know About Australia Temporary Work Visa
If you are in search of information about Australia temporary work visa, then this blog is your place to be.
How to apply for an Australian temporary visa from India?
Here is the step-by-step process of applying Australia temporary work visa from India
Select the visa subclass according to your purpose of traveling to Australia. Download the relevant visa form.
Attach all the supporting documents required for your visa. To avoid delay, ensure timely submission of all documents.
Pay your visa fees to the Australian High Commission in New Delhi. You can pay with your credit/debit cards, in cash or form of a demand draft.
Locate your near visa application office and apply for your visa. You can also apply online.
What is necessary to apply for Australia temporary work visa from India?
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) offer the Australia temporary work visa to workers migrating to the country to work for Australian employers.
The Temporary Work Visa (subclass 457) and Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa (subclass 476) are the two temporary work visas that you can apply from India. Subclass 457 visa allow you to stay and work in Australia for up to 4 years. Subclass 476 visa helps the candidates to study and work in the country for 18 months without any restriction. Also, you are even eligible to apply for the prestigious status Australia Permanent Residence.
What are the requirements for Australia Temporary Work Visas?
The requirement for a Temporary Work Visa:
- Nomination to work in a job role list on the skilled occupation list
- The skill set that fits the needs mentioned on the occupational list
- Proficiency in English
- Nominated by a recognized employer
The requirement for Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa:
- Under 31 years of age
- The applicant must have completed their engineering degree from recognized institutions in past 2 years.
- The candidate should have done engineering at Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, Doctoral degree or post-graduation diploma.
- Need to prove proficient level language proficiency with an approved language assessment