New EOI System Made Canada PR Easy
The Canada immigration programs offer an easy pathway to apply and to obtain Canadian Permanent Residency through Provincial Nomination. Different Canadian provinces under Canada PNPs send invites to the applicants to apply for PNP and receive a provincial nomination. The provincial nomination offers ease to the applicants while obtaining Canada PR.
With relatively easy process requirements for Provincial Nominee Programs, the immigration applicants do find it easy to get the provincial nomination and subsequently they also receive Canada Permanent Resident. Moreover, we find these programs from time to time update the rules as well as procedures to make it easier for the applicants.
This year, it has been found that Canada PNPs have introduced the Expression of Interest (EOI) system for their respective application intakes. Previously, Canada Provincial Nominee programs accepted applications through, first come, first served pattern, however, new EOI system is followed. Now the applicants are required to submit their EOI profile first. Since its inception in the year 2015, the Express Entry system of Canada already has the EOI in place.
New EOI system
According to the new EOI system, the applicants would require to submit their EOI (Expression of Interest) profile in an online system. The provincial nominee program later reviews the submitted EOI profile and accordingly invites the selected applicants who are found suitable for the province labour market as well as the economy.
The above system is contradictory to the old one, first come, first served pattern, which is used to accept the applications from the applicants based on the fact, applications submitted first would be processed first.
New EOI System and Benefits
- New EOI system focuses on Human Capital factors rather than processing the application on the basis of first come, first served basis.
- Presently, with new EOI system increased number of applicants can apply, previously only limited applicants were permitted to apply until the time PNP window is open.
- Applicants now have enough time to submit their application, previously the applicants only use to have a few hours to submit their application (under first come, first served system).
Five best provinces to immigrate under Canadian PNP
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program(BC PNP)
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program(AINP)
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program(SINP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program(MPNP)
Are you interested to work and settle in any of the Canadian provinces this year use the EOI to make your process easy, talk to our qualified and experienced Canada Immigration Consultants they will offer the best options.