A Quick Guide for your Australia Immigration with Skilled Independent Visa
Australia is well-known for providing various opportunities to a new skilled candidate with its permanent residency status. The huge immigration pathways have simplified the process of immigration. Among the many, Australia Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189 Visa) is one of the popular program of General Skill Migration program for the status of Australia PR.
What is Australia Skilled Independent Visa?
The Australia Skilled Independent Visa, which is commonly known as the Subclass 189 is a point-based system for permanent residency. The visa program was originated for meeting the Australian labour requirements. If you are interested in migrating to Australia through Subclass 189, then, you need to come and work as a skilled, qualified worker in Australia.
What are the benefits provided for Subclass 189 Visa candidates?
As a Subclass 189 visa holder, the benefits which can be experienced are:
- To live and work in any part of the country
- Can enjoy benefits which are similar to the citizens
- Get enrolled for Australia’s Medicare System
- Opportunity to become a citizen of the country and more
- Can sponsor any of your family members for temporary or permanent residency
What are the eligibilities for the Subclass 189 Visa?
The necessary eligibility requirements for the Subclass 189 visa are:
- Work Experience should be listed in the country’s in-demand list
- You should not be sponsored by an employer, or the Australian government or family member living in the country
- Your language ability should be at par of competent level
- Need to have good health and character requirements
- You should be able to get invited after lodging an Expression of Interest.
However, to know more about Subclass 189 visas, you can consider meeting Australia visa consultants.
How to get started for a Skilled Independent Visa?
If you are interested to get started with Subclass 189 visa, the step-by-step process includes:
- You need to choose an appropriate occupation which is listed under the skilled occupation list of Australia.
- Should be able to score a minimum of 65 points under the factors; Age, educational qualification, language proficiency, adaptability, etc.
- Your age should be below 49 years
- You should have your skills assessed from a recognized authority
- Need to prove your language proficiency
- Must provide valid certifications for health and character
What is the fee requirement for the Subclass 189 visa?
The cost of the Australia Independent Visa is $3755 for the primary applicant, i.e., 1,89,437 Indian Rupees. However, there are separate charges for secondary applicants and dependents.
What are the required documents for the Subclass 189 Visa?
The required documents to prove your eligibility for Australia Skilled Independent Visa are:
- Skills Assessment
- English language skills
- Skilled Employment
- Educational Certificates
- Visa Application Form
- Passports and more.
How to migrate to Australia from India?
If you are a skilled candidate aiming for a great career in Australia, then you can speak to the experts of Kansas Overseas Careers. The free visa assistance provided by their consultants helps in checking your eligibility for Australia PR.