Quick Enquiry
Quick Enquiry Form
Yes, I would like to opt-in for Immigration Updates
Kansas Overseas is an immigration consultant and doesn't deal with work permits or direct jobs.
Mailat Kansas Overseas Careers

Dependent Visa

Dependent Visa

Dependent visa service

Dependent Visa is issued for the members intending to live with their family member who is residing in a foreign country as a lawful residentIt is majorly applicable for partners or dependent children under the age group of 18. The legal resident of a foreign country has to prove that their relationship is genuine and provide support for their dependents. Though the process of the dependent visa can be estimated longer, it can be achieved faster by opting to proper procedures.

Kansas Overseas Careers offer services of Dependent Visas for many countries. You can feel free to call our toll-free number 1800-102-0109 to know more information.

  • LIVE

    • Work
    • Study
    • Travel
  • For LIVE Counseling:



    Mail Us:


  • Ask An Expert
    Ask Our Expert
    Visit Now

Best Immigration Destinations of the Year

Subscribe to Our Newsletter:

Sign up with your email address to receive latest news, visa updates and special offers.