Quick Enquiry
Quick Enquiry Form
Yes, I would like to opt-in for Immigration Updates
Mailat Kansas Overseas Careers

Work Visa

Work Visa

Working in international countries can be done by two means- a work permit and a permanent resident visa. While the work permit is a frequently opted element professionals willing to move to a foreign country for the purpose of work, the latter has many benefits for professionals. A work permit allows a foreign national with all work rights but the permanent resident visa allows him to stay, work and travel anywhere in the country chosen. Also, he is entitled to a status of permanent residency and bestowed with a number of benefits.

Kansas® Overseas Careers offers services of permanent residency visas for professionals willing to work and settle permanently in any of the following countries.

  • LIVE

    • Work
    • Study
    • Travel
  • For LIVE Counseling:



    Mail Us:


  • Ask An Expert
    Ask Our Expert
    Visit Now

Note: We are a visa service provider & not any placement agency. We do not deal in any kind of direct placements/jobs but assistance only.

Best Immigration Destinations of the Year

Subscribe to Our Newsletter:

Sign up with your email address to receive latest news, visa updates and special offers.