Simple Ways to Multiply Your Chances for Skilled Independent Visa
Aiming to be part of the Australian skilled community? Immigration becomes simpler, if the candidates have relatives or job offer from Australia to provide sponsorship. But, for candidates aiming Australian PR without sponsorship can get their permanent residency by opting the Australia Skilled Independent Visa, commonly known as Subclass 189 visa for Australia Permanent Residency.
What is Subclass 189 visa?
The Subclass 189 Visa provides a pathway for Australia Permanent Residency to candidates planning to live and work. Though, there is no need of any sponsorship, the candidate’s meeting the required points-scale for eligibility and have their occupation listed in Australia’s Skilled Occupation List hold the eligibility.
Eligibility Requirements for Australia Skilled Independent Visa:
The interested candidates with a plan to migrate to Australia need to possess the required eligibility. Therefore, find the below points for eligibility:
- Candidates need to be of age between 18 and 44.
- Must score minimum 65 points on eligibility point scale.
- Need of having competent level knowledge on English language.
- Should have relevant skill assessment for the candidate’s occupation.
- Should be having their occupation listed in the Skilled Occupation List -Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL).
- Need of lodging an Expression of Interest.
- Should be capable for receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
- Need of possessing good health and character requirements.
Hence, by meeting all these requirements, the candidate is eligible for applying for the Subclass 189 visa program.
Steps to follow for applying Skilled Independent Visa Program:
In order to make the pathway easier, the skilled candidates have to follow a step of instructions. Therefore, find the below steps for applying Subclass 189 visa:
- Need to trace out if the candidate’s occupation is listed on the skilled occupation list.
- Should be capable for meeting the required eligibility.
- Candidates should obtain an acceptable score for their Skills Assessment.
- Need of submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect.
- Applying for the Subclass 189 visa – Skilled Independent Visa Program for Australia PR.
- Candidates should wait till the DIBP provides any decision on the visa application.
- The candidate can fly to Australia after receiving an approval for Permanent Residency.
Advantages of Australia Skilled Independent Visa:
- Candidates can live and work in the country indefinitely.
- Many healthcare facilities are provided to the candidates.
- Special social and security benefits.
- They can apply for Citizenship after spending an enough period of time.
- Eligible for sponsoring relatives for permanent residency.
- They can experience education from any grade institution at domestic fee structure.
Australia’s developed economy supports and offers abundant career opportunities to skilled candidates to build their career. Also, the country lists a range of benefits to make their living in abroad successful. Hence, if you are one of the skilled candidates preferring Australian opportunities, consult an immigration firm for experiencing a hassle-free Australia immigration.
Kansas Overseas Careers, one of the trusted immigration consultancy with expert immigration consultants providing best immigration services at an affordable price. To know your eligibility for Australia Skilled Worker Visa from our expert consultants, call 040-40307077 or drop a message at [email protected].