Terms & Conditions
About this Website
There are disclaimers throughout our website specifying that Kansas® (this website) is an independent entity.
Kansas® has actually passed strenuous history checks that ensure the validity and the general legitimacy of our business.
Intellectual property rights
Other than where otherwise is stated, Kansas® is the copyright holder of all the material, design, layout, data, trademark, graphics and company logos under the www.kansaz.in domain. Kansas® will do its utmost to safeguard our rights, customers, intellectual property, employees, client and members. We will certainly not wait to take legal action if essential.
Limitation of Liability
Kansas® will not be responsible for any kind of unusual or consequential loss that result from using, or failure to utilize, the materials on this website or the efficiency of the products, even if Kansas® has actually been suggested of the opportunity of such loss. Relevant law will not permit the constraint of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential loss so the above restriction or exclusion will not apply on you.
Personal use Limitation
The news, emails, articles, information, products and services offered by Kansas® are for your personal and non-commercial use. You shall not tweak, duplicate, distribute, transfer, display, recreate, perform, publish, produce derivative jobs from, license, or sell any sort of details, or various other content, service or products acquired from Kansas® without the express written consent from us.
Typographical Errors in Payment
On the occasion that Kansas® product and services are erroneously noted at a wrong rate, we reserve the right to refuse or revoke any sort of orders detailed at the wrong price. Kansas® has the right to decline or revoke any sort of such orders whether or not the order has been verified and your charge card billed. In case your credit card has actually been billed, a complete refund will be released in the amount of the incorrect cost.
Evaluations: 100% non-refundable
Job Search Services: 100% non-refundable
- 100% non refundable if hard copy of agreement is not signed by you and properly returned to us.
- 100% non-refundable if you acquire and transform your mind later and determine to withdraw.
- 100% non-refundable if you do not want to proceed with our solutions.
- 100% non-refundable if you fall short to send the required documents within 60 days of sign up.
- 100% non-refundable for change of any embassy rule or country immigration rules*
- 100% non-refundable if:
- Failing of medicals by the client or his/her relative included in the application.
- Failing to provide an authentic Police Clearance Certification. The certificate should not be less than 3 months old.
- Failure to show ample funds for settlement or maintenance by the customer or his/her relative included in the application.
- Submission of deceptive documents.
- Prior violation of any sort of immigration or visa law by the customer or any one of his/her relative included in the application.
- Late entry of any sort of additional documents requested by the consulate at a later phase.
- Falls short to fulfill the language proficiency requirements as pointed out in the pre registration report.
* Change in immigration rules is unpredictable and solely depends on a respective country’s government decision. If any country has changed its immigration rules and procedures or stops accepting visa applications, Kansas® will not be liable for any refund to you.
Kansas® reserves the rights not to provide a refund as each of our policies is according to this agreement. Refunds if given will certainly be refunded within 90 days after you have filled in the refund request form and provided evidence of being rejected if any kind. By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree that you will not request a chargeback under any type of condition. Refunds for payments received will certainly be given out as a company check. The refund check will certainly be made payable to the person on the order form and sent by mail to the address indicated on the order form.
You hereby agree that you will certainly not contact your Credit Card Company or financial institution to submit a disagreement as this will only delay the refund procedure.
Our Products and Services
Visa Pre Registration – Kansas® offers a technical evaluation service which will certainly review your profile for a selected country and let you understand how many points have actually been scored by you. All the Reports are sent out within 2 Days of registration if all the details have actually been submitted in the form. The fee for an evaluation report is 100% non refundable.
Migration Services – Kansas® offers documentation and processing for immigration visas. All processing is undertaken at the back office in India, and you hereby agree to this setup. The fee for complete service is refundable only as per the conditions listed above.
Application Forms – Kansas® provides a number of kinds of application forms for download as an added service to our clients. Forms are available for a fee on a registration basis.
Copyright Information: No copyright is declared on any kind of application form. The application given on our website is released by numerous overseas government agencies.
Warranty Disclaimer – This website, and the content and products on this site are supplied “as is” and without warranties of any kind of kind, whether express or indicated. To the ultimate level permissible according to applicable legislation, Kansas® disclaims all service warranties, express or indicated, including, yet not restricted to, signified service warranties of merchantability and, health and fitness for a certain purpose and non-infringement. Kansas® does not represent or warrant that the functions consisted of in the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the flaws will be corrected, or that this website or the web server that makes the website available are devoid of pc virus or other hazardous components. Kansas® does not make any kind of warranties or representations concerning using the content in this website in regards to their correctness, precision, competence, efficiency, timeliness, integrity or otherwise. Some states do not allow limitations or exclusions on service warranties, so the above restrictions will not apply to you.
Modifications to the Terms and Conditions: Kansas® preserves the right, at its discernment, to alter our Terms and Conditions any time. By purchasing any type of product detailed on our website, you hereby agree to all terms and conditions listed in this document. You hereby agree not to dispute these terms under any situation.
Applicant recognizes that it is his/her obligation to abide by the above terms and conditions as well as additional concur that Kansas® (referred to as Company) reserves the right to validate and to end their services whenever if the candidate falls short to abide by the terms and conditions if they find that the information supplied by the candidate is found to be untrue/incomplete. The applicant agrees to read and understand the adhering terms and conditions and also agrees to follow the very same.
- Kansas® agrees to render the following services to the above mentioned customers:
- Kansas® will certainly help the candidate to know the processing time, funds and procedures of filing the application.
- Kansas® will offer a contemporary checklist of the documents that are to be sent while filing the application.
- Kansas® will designate an Exclusive Sheet Anchor to take the candidate via the total process till they submit the petition.
- Kansas® will certainly help the applicant to fill all the application/visa/assessment form properly.
- Kansas® or an individual of the company could function as applicant’s agent if they decide to oblige the formalities for doing this.
- Kansas® will certainly guide the applicant in getting the assessment of showing their expert and profession competencies.
- Kansas® will assist the applicant with all the required Professional Proficiency Reports by supplying them sufficient details, which could help them to acquire their documents.
- Kansas® will constantly update the candidate with the latest changes in the petition or evaluation system and assist you to update.
- Kansas® will attempt to provide the applicant alternatives if there are any, at a situation where it becomes impossible for them to obtain or create a particular document/s.
- Kansas® will assist the applicant in booking visa slots at the suitable location, time and procedure.
- Kansas® will produce contemporary covering letters to candidate’s request, which will act as an index and will aid their application/petition to assess quicker.
- Normal updates on the applicant’s status of Application will be provided by the concerned person by phone and an email.
- If the application/petition has been neglected or mis-read, Kansas® will file the management evaluation and submit a complaint to the ideal bodies at no additional expense.
- Kansas® will certainly help the candidate in the procedures of Medicals and Police Clearance Certificates by guiding you with addresses and other typical procedures.
- Kansas® will certainly process application/s of spouse and kids of the applicant in the same service fees.
- Kansas® will certainly deliver the candidate’s resume to companies and/or placement specialists and assist them for finding the proper job to kick start their career in that country.
- Kansas® will help you in Foreign Exchange and Air Ticketing
- Kansas® will assist the applicant in Relocation Services, which include: airport and port of entry rules and procedures, airport pickup assistance, things to carry, temporary and permanent residence solutions, clothing and a kit consisting of specifics that are needed to settle into the new country. A modern CD will additionally be offered has the total orientation of the Country selected by you and about the post problems that people face usually. It aids the candidate to kick start his/her profession and life in the new country. It contains:
- Relocation and residence related information
- Various sector and regional opportunities information
- The latest News and Updates about the country
- Kansas® has briefed concerning the living conditions, high quality of living and infrastructure, which differs from area to area and person to person. Kansas® is accountable only in providing support in applying through the expert Counselors, Sheet Anchors and other team members. We are only limited to offer a checklist of records that have to be submitted while applying (which may alter every now and then), help in providing formats, assistance in acquiring documents from the concerned locations (we will only aid you to understand the best ways to get these records, however, nor do we assure or just about to go and obtain these papers for you/on part of you), advice in filling out application/s and last but not least submission guidance. Applicant knows that it is his/her responsibility to abide by the above terms and conditions and also additional concur that Kansas® reserves the right to verify and to cancel their services any time if the candidate falls short to follow the terms and conditions.
- Kansas® is not responsible for a refund of any fees or other amounts/charges that have actually been paid to any sort of Assessing Bodies, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission, Immigration Authorities in case of candidate obtaining or not obtaining approval/visa/immigration or on denial or non approval of his/her application at any phase by any sort of authority. The registration/processing cost only consists of the firm’s services but no application or assessing cost is included in it. The candidate accepts to pay the whole additional costs required as applicable during the processing.
- Kansas® reserves the right to canvas the applicant’s achievements with any media.
- Kansas® shall not be accountable in getting your documents attested, formatted from the required organization as it’s the candidate’s responsibility to do so. Scheduling visa dates or associated job would be done as an extensive politeness job, however, it is out the activities that we bill for.
- All the documents submitted to Kansas® will not be returned as we never need the original papers to be sent out to our office, we would certainly require the scanned/photo copies of the real documents to complete the procedure. Any type of case for returning these will certainly not be possible.
- Kansas® does not guarantee any kind of jobs to the applicant. We supply only help in finding a job by modifying your resume, uploading your resume in job websites, etc and we do not provide any type of lodging rather help you with our past candidates recommendations, these services are not billed for and should be taken into consideration as civility worth added solutions.
- The candidate takes the onus of providing all the details which may or may not affect the application that include and are not restricted to previous rejections to any country, past application and authorizations etc with specific dates and outcomes.
- Kansas® has actually undertaken to refine the application for Immigration to the country of candidate’s selection and is not predisposed for denunciation/cancellation or non-acceptance of his/her application or procure visa/immigration or other related documents or confirmations from any authority on merit basis.
- Kansas® nor its staff members are liable for any type of documents/information tampered by the candidate is discovered to be unreal, untrue or fabricated at a stage by any kind of authority and the applicant shall be solely accountable for prices and effects emerging thereof. It is a rigorous practice where we advise the applicant not to go with any kind of fake/fraud procedure, but at the same time, the onus lies to the candidate to see whether the documents produced are authentic and verifiable.
- Applicant additionally proclaims that all the records and information supplied at the time of preliminary review and visa application holds true and recognize that none of the files is produced by Kansas®. If the candidate is rejected as a result of any kind of document created along with the visa application, the applicant accepts to face the effects without any kind of involvement of the company.
- Kansas® will certainly not entertain any sort of deadlines from the client as the entire process has to go with a tool evidence system and any external stress would just tamper the excellence of the file.
- If the applicant has paid money via online card service, then the customer hereby agrees that they will withdraw or w entitled to take back the amount regardless for payment made by any method consisting of EBS except otherwise adhering to the standards of refund as stated in agreement and procedure prescribed by legislation prevailing during that time in the State of Telangana for this under the Jurisdiction of Hyderabad without the knowledge of Kansas®.
- Kansas® is not liable for any sort of travel, lodging arrangements made by the candidate prior or after its confirmation or landing in the country, and the same is been communicated to the applicant by mail or other provided proofs are properly signed by their concerned authority. Candidate should take info on the port of entry requirements and organize the same by themselves.
- The service charges billed by Kansas® have no endorsement to the market fees and does not need to be equal to the contemporaries as they are modern just to the company standards which the customer agrees to have obtained satisfied and then registered. Any sort of claims after the registration of being too pricey would not be delighted, and the applicant will certainly have no right to oppose on the like it was described and expressed to all the sources of details and has actually been persuaded for which the applicant has actually agreed upon for registration.
- The candidate need not submit all the documents at the time of the registration procedure after it is completed through online, there will certainly be more than 3 Sheet Anchors to whom the concerned details will go instantly and Kansas® assigns these people to make sure that the application is offered with utmost treatment, appropriate documents not submitted or part of it will certainly make these Sheet Anchors entirely generic like finishing a covering letter, application forms, etc and waiting for the candidate’s paperwork and Kansas® would not entertain requests describing ” No documents or part documents submitted, so no work done” as this statement makes no intellect after having this Service Agreement on mutual consent.
- The assessment is done on the basis of not just documents, but on the basis of info given on the Pre Registration Report (PRR) which will certainly be done from candidate’s resume, mails exchanged or through a telephone conversation. The review report is valid for not more than a month from the day of registration, and if the client/applicant intends to precede the process from then, he/she has to pay the Review Charge once again. No refunds will certainly be feasible if the candidate falls short to submit one or all documents after registration and settles for not making an endorsement of job done by Kansas® when no document is submitted as it was notified to the candidate in prior and the same has actually been agreed.
- If the applicant is signed up for Immigration to Canada, after that, CIC does not require making use of a representative and neither are we one. The candidate needs to do a self portrayal as in many events it will certainly imperil their application in the future if we are used as a Paid Representative for depiction which we are not licensed under CIC regulations. We will certainly be helping the applicant in the full procedure except depiction, and if they insist one, after that they will have to sign the IMM 5475 and form 76 on the name for one individual who would certainly be representing their documents. The candidate after signing this declaration form accepts to have not paid any cash for the specific purpose of “Representation” to the CIC.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to score a required band in the test. If the candidate fails, then he/she can request for more time and re-write, yet this inability to comply with a criterion on which the company has got absolutely no command should not be a factor on refund as the company has actually worked with everything else.
- The concerned Embassy/High Commission/Consulate keeps altering the procedures of accepting applications and Kansas® have no command on the same. These should include:
- Asking the candidate to come for a personal meeting.
- Asking the candidate to get some extra documents or get them proven.
- Raising charges in these cases the candidate agrees to take the responsibility of satisfying the very same.
- Applicant approves that the migration process includes showing of sufficient funds, which varies from 1 to 15 lakh (if dependents are taking a trip then it will certainly boost) which is agreed to and registered, and these could be needed for a particular period which might vary from 1 to 12 months, any kind of failure of showing the same while applying will certainly result in the application being denied or not approved. In this case, no refund will be done from Kansas®.
- The client additionally approves that all/any registration/s for the same or other country/s before this service arrangement date if any with Kansas® will certainly be nullified, and no claim for the service or the charge can be claimed until it is given in writing by Kansas®.
- In case of visa being denied on following grounds, no refund will certainly be made.
- If the candidate fails to attend the visa interview.
- if the candidate does not adhere to the needs of Embassy or consulate.
- For any other factors where the consulate/Embassy authorities decline the visa for forgery, intimidation, submission of untrue records or unverifiable documents and so on.
- Application or processing charge paid to Visa authorities or other organization is client/applicant’s responsibility and are not included in Kansas® service charges and would certainly not delight any type of claim for these monies in case of rejection. If the application/Petition is returned/rejected/delayed because of an error in the application cost or mode of payment, the candidate concurs not to oppose on withdrawal of his application on this ground as the repayment and/the mode of application cost is solely the applicants liability.
- Kansas® does not take the liability of a candidate’s assumption of submitting a case in a certain period of time framework, and such assumptions are at his/her discretion. The process is not generic yet is tailored, and at some time a variety of more documentation could be required to conclude the process and cannot be opposed on the grounds of not being educated earlier.
- It is known that submission of the application for immigration is never common, regular and/or time bound. The concerned situation officer shall call for added documents as per the altering demands of the process and shall request for an additional entry of such added documents to the concerned Immigration authorities.
- Any type of demand for a refund on these grounds will not be entertained.
- Kansas® can terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service cost if the applicant:
- If the applicant does not provide all the required documents within the stated time from the date of his/her registration, which is typically within one month.
- If the applicant corresponds directly with any type of Assessment body, at any time of phase until and unless the candidate is authorized or given written grant for doing so.
- Tries to malign with the name of Kansas® in what so ever condition, which tampers the performance of Kansas® or track record.
- If the candidate does not respond to the mails and calls made by Kansas® for more than a month.
- If the applicant backs out because of personal reasons.
- Failing for medicals by the client or his relative included in the application form.
- Failing to show an authentic Police Clearance Certification, this should not be less than 3 months old.
- If the applicant fails to prove that he/she does not have sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance for his/her relative, included in the application form.
- Prior infraction of any immigration or visa regulation by the client or any of his/her relative included in the application.
- Late submission of any kind of extra documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
- (100% no refund) In a circumstance that any technical issue hinders your application submission and the application may not be raised for submission from our end during an intake period, we immediately mark your application a high priority and submit it in the next intake period.
- By making payment for our services, (through cash, cheque, online transfer or part payment etc.) the applicant/client agrees to abide by terms and conditions as set out here. Kansas® reserves the right not to provide any service without the client agreeing to our terms and conditions as set out here.
- Kansas® will not be held responsible for costs incurred due to a delay in the visa process due to circumstances outside of our control.
- Kansas® will eventually create a mail id on behalf of the client for the Express Entry profile, Job search and Job Bank Account or else can access the Mail ID of the client who has already completed with any of the above mentioned process with full authorization until they get visa.
- Kansas® does not collaborate with any embassy and/or Government, so the changes that take place in the rules of the process shall happen periodically which the candidate accepts to upgrade, which could feature a unique or added qualification, English score etc.
- Refunds if applied will be processed within 90 days after you have actually filled the refund request form and produced evidence for being rejected at any sort of time.
- Client agrees that under no circumstance he/she would take help of any media and is bound by this agreement to refrain from postings any defamatory or derogatory contents on websites, internet blogs, social media or any other platform that shall bring any disrepute to the brand image of Kansas® and the same shall be dealt with in a strict manner in appropriate court of law.
- If the applicant’s request for refund falls under the acceptable terms and conditions of Kansas® and the service arrangement, the time required processing such a demand would certainly take 45 to 90 working days.
- The both parties to this agreement mutually agreed to refer all disputes arising out of this contract to the arbitrator. The provisions of arbitration and conciliation act 1996 as amended by the government from time to time will apply for adjudicating of the disputes that may arise or referred to arbitrator by either of parties to the agreement. The jurisdiction of civil court and all other court is expressly barred for adjudicating of the disputes arising out this contract except referring the dispute to arbitrator. The fee of arbitrator shall be paid by the parties to the contract equally irrespective of the fact whoever may approach for arbitration.
- Jurisdiction : Disputes with respect to the terms of this Agreement shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the Territory of head office of KANSAS® IMMIGRATION SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED i.e. the jurisdiction of courts of Hyderabad, Telangana