Things to Be Known Before Applying For Australia Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa
Skilled Graduates have an ample number of opportunities for their successful career. Among the several opportunities, the scope and recognition received from Australia make a great asset for a skilled graduate. In order to become part of the Australian labour market, the qualified candidates have to opt for Australia’s Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa, which is commonly known as Subclass 476 Visa.
The engineering graduates under the Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa (Subclass 476) are allowed to study or work for a maximum of 18 months in the country. Also, they are even privileged to apply for Australia Permanent Resident visa by meeting the eligibility.
What are the required eligibilities to apply for Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa?
The required eligibilities to apply for the Subclass 476 visa are:
- Candidates have to be below the age of 31 years.
- Should not have a primary visa holder under Subclass 476 or 485 visa.
- Must have their obtained their engineering degree from a recognized institute in previous two years.
What are the qualifying degrees for Subclass 476?
The qualifying degrees to apply for Subclass 476 visa are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Doctoral Degree
- Post-graduate Degree
Also, the course of their education must include in streams such as Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Production and Plant Engineering, and Mining and Material Engineering.
Candidates are allowed to stay for a maximum of 18 months in Australia under the Australia Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa. Candidates have to pay a visa fee of AUD365, and the processing of the visa may range from three to four months.
What are the other document requirements for Subclass 476?
The other document requirements for Subclass 476 are:
- Language Proficiency: An overall 6 CLB in IELTS; (or) B grade in each Test Band of OET; (or) a total score of 64 in TOEFL IBT; (or) an overall 50 score in PTE; (or) an overall score of at least 169 in Cambridge English.
- Health Clearance: Interested candidates have to get their health examined and included while processing their visa application.
- Police Clearance: Candidates have to provide their police clearance certificates as proof that they are not involved in any criminal activity. Also, if they have stayed in multiple countries for more than 12 months in their past 10 years, then they have to get their clearance certificates from each country.
- Documentations: Candidates should provide documents to support their identity, educational qualification, family relationship, health insurance, etc.
Where can I get the best assistance for my Australia Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa?
The process for Australia Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa has many steps and stages involved. Each level has its importance in the complete process. Any mistake made during any stage can lead disturbances in the visa process. Therefore, it better to take guidance from expert immigration consultancy for the best Australia immigration process.
Kansas Overseas Careers is one of the big visa agencies in India providing trustworthy immigration assistance for abroad immigration. To get assistance on your eligibility for Australia Skilled Worker Visa, contact the top Australia immigration agents. Call @ 040-40307077.