UK Study Visa
The UK study visa is a program for immigration of students seeking to study at the top universities. The university or the educational institution needs to register themselves as sponsors to sponsor the students who are accepted to get admitted in these universities based on their score points.
The points under this visa are allocated as a maximum of 30 once eligible to get admission to the university and maximum of 10 for course fee and funds.
The duration of the study visa depends on the time required for completion of the course. Additional 4 months are added for the student after completing the course. The additional time reduces to 2 months if the course completion time is less than 1 year.
- The students also get to work while pursuing the course for up to 20 hours every week.
- They can work on a full-time basis during the vacations.
- They can be placed in a company as a part of their course program
- They can work as a post graduate doctor in a recognized foundation program.
You the student are pursuing courses below the level of the education discussed above, then
- He is allowed to work for 10 hours every weak.
- He can work on a full-time basis during the vacations.
- He can be placed in a company as a part of their course program
The candidate has the allowance to get his children and spouse along with him.
It is important that he has enough amounts of funds while staying in the province to fulfil the financial requirement of the family.
The dependents can apply under tier 4 visa program as dependents.
The dependents cannot be accompanied with the applicant till the following criteria if followed:
- The applicant should have been sponsored for a higher education level which is the 7th level of NFQ for a period of more than 12 months.
- Courses sponsored by the government should last for more than 6 months.
- All should know English and should qualify the required English skills criteria as a major requirement for the immigration process.