USA Visit Visa (B1 / B2)
A national of some other country who wishes to enter the United States should first acquire a visa, either a migrant visa for changeless living arrangement or non-immigrant visa for makeshift stay. Guest visas are non-immigrant visas for persons who need to enter the United States briefly for business (visa classification B-1), tourism, joy or going by (visa classification B-2), or a blend of both purposes (B-1/B-2).
- consult with business partners
- attend an investigative, instructive, expert, or business tradition or gathering
- settle a bequest
- negotiate an agreement
Tourism and Visit (B-2):
- Vacation (occasion)
- Visit with companions or relatives
- Medical treatment
- Participation in get-togethers facilitated by brotherly, social, or administration associations
- Participation by beginners in musical occasions or challenges, if not being paid for taking an interest
- Enrolment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for instance, a two-day cooking class while in the midst of some recreation)
These are a few cases of purposes that require diverse classes of visas and are impossible while on a guest visa:
- paid exhibitions, or any expert execution before a paying group of onlookers
- Arrival as a crewmember on a boat or air ship
- Work as outside press, radio, film, columnists, and other data media
- Permanent living arrangement in the United States
Assemble Required Documentation
Assemble and set up the accompanying required reports before your visa meeting:
- Passport legitimate for go to the United States – Your visa must be substantial six months past your time of stay in the United States, unless absolved by nation particular assertions. In the event that more than one individual is incorporated into your travel permit, every individual who needs a visa must present a different application.
- Non-immigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 affirmation page
- Application expense instalment receipt, on the off chance that you are required to pay before your meeting.
Extra Documentation May Be Required
Audit the directions for how to apply for a visa on the site of the international safe haven or department where you will apply. Extra records might be asked for to build up in the event that you are qualified. For instance, extra asked for archives may incorporate proof of:
- The reason for your trek;
- Your aim to withdraw the United States after your outing; and/or
- Your capacity to pay all expenses of the trek.
Confirmation of your vocation and/or your family binds might be adequate to demonstrate the motivation behind your trek and your purpose to come back to your nation of origin. On the off chance that you can’t take care of all the expenses for your outing, you may indicate proof that someone else will take care of a few or all expenses for your outing.
Visa candidates must qualify on the premise of the candidate’s habitation and ties abroad, instead of affirmations from U.S. family and companions. A letter of welcome or Affidavit of Support is not expected to apply for a non-immigrant visitor visa. On the off chance that you do bring a letter of welcome or Affidavit of Support to your meeting, please recall that it is not one of the variables that we use in figuring out if to issue or deny a non-immigrant vacationer visa.
Go to Your Visa Interview
Amid your visa meet, a consular officer will figure out if you are qualified to get a visa, and provided that this is true, which visa class is suitable taking into account your motivation of travel. You should build up that you meet the necessities under U.S. law to get the class of visa for which you are applying.
Sans ink, computerized unique finger impression outputs will be taken as a feature of your application procedure. They are generally taken amid your meeting, yet this fluctuates in light of area.
After your visa meet, your application may require further regulatory handling. You will be educated by the consular officer if further preparing is essential for your application.
At the point when the visa is affirmed, you may pay a visa issuance expense if relevant to your nationality, and will be educated how your international ID with visa will be come back to you.
Entering the United States
A visa permits a remote subject to go to a U.S. port-of-passage (by and large an air terminal) and solicitation consent to enter the United States. A visa does not ensure section into the United States. The U.S. Traditions and Border Protection (CBP) authorities at the port-of-passage have power to allow or deny admission to the United States.